Call for Nominations
Rand Bass, ACC, MA Ed.
special thank you to all of the individuals who signed
up during the NAAP Conference in Kansas City to work
on the NCCAP Nominations Committee. You will be receiving
a letter or e-mail soon to begin the process for the
upcoming election. Everyone who is a certified member
of NCCAP and especially Committee members may participate
in the nominations process.
for Candidates running for the NCCAP Board of Directors:
The Certified membership will elect a total of six Board
Members who serve a three-year term on a rotating cycle.
Two positions are eligible for election and no board
member may serve more than two consecutive terms.
least three members of the board must have a bachelor's
degree or higher. Provisionally certified members of
NCCAP are ineligible to run.
- Attend Board meetings (one held in conjunction with
- Two letters of recommendation (nominees may use letters
recommendation for two consecutive elections within
a 12 month period)
- NCCAP certified as an AAC, ADC, or ACC for minimum
of two years
- Two years Activity experience with the Elderly
- Active in state or local Activity Director Association
- Active leadership roles in community or professional
organizations (i.e., experience serving on committee
or board of directors)
- Have access to e-mail to facilitate NCCAP communication
you wish to run for a seat on the NCCAP Board of Directors
or nominate other certified members please contact Rand
Bass, Nominations Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org; (239)
261-8208 ext. 204
to: 650 Central Avenue, Naples FL 34103 NN