NCCAP is pleased to share that we have now dispersed monies to the West Virginia facilities that have submitted the form and provided the list of needs for their activity department.
NCCAP wishes to again thank the following organizations for making this happen for West Virginia!!!
* North Central Activity Association (NCAA), satellite group of MassCAP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Hampton Roads Activity Association (HRAPA-www.hrapa.org),
• Virginia Association of Activity Professionals (VAAP-vaaponline.org),
• TAC- Tri-County Activity Coordinators (Burlington, Camden, Gloucester Counties)Leah Williams, ADC, CDP,
• Indiana Activity Director Association (IADA)http://www.indianaactivitydirectors.org/
• New Jersey Activity Professionals Association (NJAPA -www.njactivitypros.org)
• Indiana Activity Directors Association District
• IADA District 1 (http://www.indianaactivitydirectors.org/media/d1_2013.pdf Susan Brownlindge)
• Also thank you to those that contributed to the W VA FUND me page
As a result of their GENEROUS donations to the “Operation West Virginia” Fund that NCCAP started, we are able to offer assistance to the WV activity professionals whose facilities, departments and supplies were lost to the Fall 2016 floods that caused 4 – 5 feet of water in the buildings, damaging or ruining ALL their supplies –
NCCAP would like to continue to have a fund to help those now or in the future in similar situations. Donations can be made to NCCAP, please place in the memo section “Operation Assistance”.
Thank you to Tia Hovatter, ACC for assisting NCCAP with this project on a local level.